Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Training Systems I_vote_lcap11%Training Systems I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Training Systems I_vote_lcap44%Training Systems I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Training Systems I_vote_lcap44%Training Systems I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Training Systems I_vote_lcapTraining Systems I_voting_barTraining Systems I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Training Systems I_vote_lcapTraining Systems I_voting_barTraining Systems I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Training Systems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 934159

Training Systems Empty
PostSubject: Training Systems   Training Systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Rules for Training Jutsu:

• You must train a single Jutsu over 3 Days.

• You may train more than one Jutsu in a post.

• Please use the following posting minimum for each Jutsu you train. Please note that these are the minimum amounts per day!

D-Rank: 100 Words
    C-Rank: 200 Words
    B-Rank: 300 Words
    A-Rank: 400 Words
    S-Rank: 500 Words

• All Jutsu that have been trained can not be used in Current Rp Threads. You must leave the Rp thread you are in to use that Jutsu.

• If for example you are training 1 D-Rank and 1 S-Rank Jutsu, your post must be a minimum of 600 Words.

• If learning a Jutsu from a 'Jutsu Master' posting counts are doubled.

• Please respect the following limits when learning Jutsu. (These may be exempted for various reasons)

Genin can only learn up to B-Rank Moves.
    Chuunin can only learn up to A-Rank Moves.
    Jonin can learn up to S-Rank Moves.

Biju Training:

When Training your Biju, it is best reccomended that you train in the new Biju Training Facility (Biju no Torēningu Shisetsu) in the Crossroads. It requires no posts in the Traveling Thread to get there! Training there will grant you access to Tailed Beast Skills, as well as possibly complete control over your Biju.

Please note! Even if you have all the Tails of a Biju Trained, you will NOT have complete control over said Biju. You will have to go through a trial similar to the Naruto's Manga Attempt to take full control of Kyuubi.

- Training the Tails -

In order to gain more control over your Biju, one must train in their Jinchuuriki Forms. Each Biju has a different amount of posts and words you must have to train a tail, but may have more per tail. You may spread the minimum word count around the posts however you please. In order to gain complete control, please contact an Admin.

After Training a Tail, you MUST wait 1 Full Week until training another. Although, posts for training one tail may be done all in one day.

Shukaku:

Spoiler:

Nibi:

Spoiler:

Sanbi:

Spoiler:

Yonbi:

Spoiler:

Gobi:

Spoiler:

Rokubi:

Spoiler:

Nanabi:

Spoiler:

Hachibi:

Spoiler:

Kyuubi:

Spoiler:

- The Techniques -

All Jinchuuriki have the same Chakra Defecits from using the Initial Jinchuuriki Form and all techniques. The techniques avalible are ones from the Manga (NOT the Anime) that we can get a description for. As of right now, no custom Biju Techniques may be created.

Spoiler:

Each Biju gains these techniques in their 1st Tailed Form. Any god-modding of these techniques by Any Jinchuuriki will cause a new system be set up where a technique will be learned by however many tails you have Mastered.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 934159

Training Systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Systems   Training Systems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am

11/13/11 Biju Training Updated - Minimum Posting Counts Lowered
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Training Systems
Page 1 of 1