Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_lcap11%Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_lcap44%Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_lcap44%Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_lcapVash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_voting_barVash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_lcapVash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_voting_barVash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Ryō : 950853

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Left_bar_bleue750/750Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Left_bar_bleue200/200Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)   Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Vash would slowly, lazily, up to the training grounds, His strides the sride of a man who knew what he was doing but didnt care how fast it was done. It was the pace of a man who was relaxed and at peace with his surroundings. His dark, cold eyes would scan the area, making sure no one was taking to much time doing something, stalling so they could try to do something unexpected to him. Assuring himself that he was alone, he would yawn and stretch, his joints poping.

"What to do today.... Hmm its just hot enough that a little water walking might be pleasant."

Vash would approach the wide expanse of water that seperated the island from the main land. These waters were considered dangerouse by many, but Vash didt feel any fear as he took his first step out onto the water. With his many years of previous training, walking on water had become second nature to him. Keeping at his previous walking pace, he would stroll out to sea, enjoying the sight of the waves, their echoing rumbles helping him relax even further.

"It's been a while since iv'e had time to do this."

He had come here often with his sister, who loved it when he would carry her on his shoulders as he would walk out to sea. She might even fall asleep while he was carrying her. But that was long ago, he would remind himself.

After a while, Vash would begin to feel a little hungry. His mind would wander between the choice of whether he should go home, or maybe just avoid that scene all together and go to the resturaunt. Sighing to himself, he would turn around and head towards shore, the sounds of the ocean keeping him company all the way back.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Left_bar_bleue750/750Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Left_bar_bleue200/200Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)   Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am

Mist would swirl around the shore, the air smelling fresh and wet. It was a cool morning, very pleasant by many people's standards. If someone were to watch the shore, the would see a figure dressed in black slowly approach the shore.

"It's nice out this morning, but I can hear the sea is rough out there. Maybe this isn't...."

He would shake his head, ridding his mind of uncertainty. He would wonder silently as he would draw closer to the water. Why had he been so unsure of himself recently, why had his emotions that he had kept locked away for so long suddenly start to surface again? These questions were a few amoung many he would ask himself as he would walk onto the water, but as soon as his feet would touch the water his mind would clear. Instead of long streams of questions bombarding his thoughts, he would just remember. Remember his sister, who loved this ocean, running through fields of flowers. His brother, mad at him constantly for not always being home to play with him. His parents, their calm warmth that would motivate him when he had just started his training. He missed them, it was only natural for him to. But what was unnatural was for him not to want to see their faces in his head, not to hear their laughter as they would play. For these memories were accompanied by screams of terror. The screams of his parents as they were brutally murdered, the screams of his siblings as the were taken from him, calling his name, begging to be saved. His thoughts would continue as such, until a massive wave would suddenly come crashing down over him, soaking him to the bone. His thoughts would be instantly brought back to reality, leaping over another incoming wave. He had let his mind wander to far and he couldn't forgive it. He started to run over the water, pushing his body faster, faster, faster, reaching his limit with his speed creating waves taller than the ones that had woken him. He would quickly reach the other side of the sea, travling at the speed he was. he would come to a stop, bending over and placing his hands on his knees. His muscles screamed for a rest, but he ignored it and turned back towards the sea. He would resume his in-human speed, hoping to tire his body out so much that maybe, just maybe, he could avoid the nightmares. Moving at such speed, he would seem to just glide over the water, sliding right over the largest waves. Finnaly he would come to a stop on the shore which he had started at, collapsing on the beach from exhastion. Forcing himself into a sitting position, he would lean against a tree and take a water bottle out of his pocket. His hands would shake as he would drink deeply, the water quickly dissapearing.

"I... Should... Get... Home.."

As he would say this he would seem to try to drink in the air too, desperatly trying to regain his breath. Slowly he would stand up, his legs shaking a little. His figure would slowly dissapear into the mist, returning to his home.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)   Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Vash would walk down the sandy shore, seagulls calling all around him. A raven would land on his shoulder as he would approach his usual training spot. Reaching into his pocket he would take out a small paper bag. Dumping the contents out in his hand he would look at what he had broungt for the bird today. They were small rice balls with lamb in the middle. He would hold his hand flat and the Raven would flap down from his shoulder to his hand pecking at the food. He would watch the bird as he walked, remembering how he had met it. It had been that day five years before, the day he had woken to a forest that had been reduced to nothing but ash. He had been searching for his siblings and had happened across instead a baby bird. Feeling sorry for the bird, he cared for it, helping it to grow strong. It had been his only friend for many years now. He would bring it food from time to time, and occasionally it would bring him something it had found. He smiled as it would caw at him, thn flap away into the mist. He always kept his window open for the bird, and it would visit him from time to time, filling his house with a warmth that was almost always absent from Vash. Slowly coming to the water's edge, Vash would yawn and stretch.

"I suppose I should get to training now."

Focusing his chakra to his feet, he would step out onto the water. Ripples of water would come from where his feet touched. He would watch these ripples thinking it made it look like his feet were pulsing. Looking back over the water, He would begin a slow march foreward. He couldn't remember water walking to be a challange for him, his mother had taught him at a young age, when he was just learning to walk on land. Since then it had become second nature to him, and a way for him to think about his mother. It was also usually a way to relieve the stress that was always bottled up inside of him. His job wasn't easy, he had to do it perfectly every time. He had only failed once in the past four years, a new record for his line of work. Today is strange, he would think to himself. The air around him was so foggy he couldn't see. But the water underneath him, the water was the clearest he had ever seen. He watched as schools of fish would swim under him, closely persued by a hungry shark. He could even see something that looked like a whale, deep in the water. He wondered what it was like to live in the ocean, the birthplace of life. Was it calm and serene? Or maybe it was one new thrill after another, the experience of life never growing old? Vash would ponder these things as he would walk over the water. He would feel a fat drop of water land on the top of his head, breaking his line of thought. Looking up he would sigh, it was starting to rain. Being an Arashi no me user, Vash enjoyed the rain. But one can only have so much of something he loves in one day before he gets sick of it. Thunder would rumble in the distance, the water under him rippling from the loud noise. Vash would find himself humming. He didnt know what it was that he was humming, only that it seemed to remind him of a man that looked like him but older. His eyes would widen temporarily as he would relize that he was remembering a picture that had been in his parents house. He has asked his mother who he was and she had looked at him with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She had told him it was his father. He laughed, how could it be his father, his father was standing next to her and looked nothing like the man in the picture. She explained that his father had died and she had remarried. Vash had turned ten years old that day. His thoughts would be brought back to the preasant, as a large wave would come crshing towards him. Jumping over it, Vash would see several more coming his way. Focusing more chakra into his feet, he would leap off the suface of the wave he had just jumped, seeming to fly towards the next wave. He would skim the tops of the waves, barely touching down and then leaping to the next one. The rain was coming down harder now, the sky illuminated by flashes of lightning. Deciding that it was time to head back home, Vash would turn around. Running back towards the shore he had started on, jumping from wave to wave. He would be forced into the air as a whale would breach under him. Sliding down the whales back he would laugh. Storms at sea were always so much fun, just because of its unpredicability. He would sit on its tail for the moment, rising up and down, in and out of the water. He would listen to it sing as it would breath in great breaths, filling it's lungs for another long dive. As it would dissapear bolw the surface Vash would smile, one day he would swim as far down as the whales, feeling the reasuring presure of the water around him. Ha would ressume running just in time, as a wave slammed into the water where he had just been standing. He had gone out allot farther than he thought. He would leap as another wave would narrowly miss him. He would have to hurry, before one of these waves actually caught him and pulled him under to stay. Vash would begin running faster, weaving in and out between the waves instead of trying to go around them. He would reach the shore just before a large wave would crash down on him. Standing there on the beach soaked he would sigh.

"Why does my walk have to be over so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)   Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Vash would walk through the mist slowly, if one could see him (which was highly unlikely) you could say he was gliding through the mist, a grim look upon his face. The mist would swirl around him, creating images. His imagination would take advantage of these shapes, making them play out old memories of his brother and sister, slowly walking just as he was today. His sister Shigure had white hair, just like their mother, his brother Kaito Had black hair with white streaks in it. They both had smiles on their faces, that day Vash had taken them to the beach. Their parents had died two months before this memory, leaving him to take care of the two. A younger Vash would come out of the mist, a broad smile on his face. He had lost his abbility to smile like that after they had been taken, his emotions becoming colder and harsher. The young Vash would scoop up his siblings and run twoards the water, the two young ones laughing. Suddenly out of the mist a dark figure would approach, his face covered by a white mask, his body cloaked in a black coat. The younger Vash would see him coming, trying desperatly to run away. The two younger ones would have no idea what was going on and thought that their big brother was playing and would begin laughing. The figure in black would catch up to them, reaching his hand out towards the children and suddenly blood would spatter the ground. The older vash would gasp at the scene, looking down at his hands. His hands would be covered in blood, the younger Vash walking up to him.

(Young Vash) "How could you? Your own family."

"But i didn't. No i couldn't. I wouldn't. No, no NO!"

Vash would wake in a cold sweat, breathing hard.

"It was a dream..."

He had dreams like this allot, almost every night infact. They terrorized him constantly and he was never able to grasp their meaning. Still shaking he would get off of the couch that he slept on, walking into the kitchen of his house. It was a big house, but Vash usually only occupied about two rooms of it. It had originally been built for his etire family of five, so he thought it was very lonely if he walked around it to much. He would take out some left-overs from the night before, steak cooked rare with some shrimp on the side. taking the plate in his hand, he would grab a box of cigaretes and a flask of sake, sticking them in his pocket. He would walk out the door towards his usual training area, munching on his breakfast as he walked. He would have to train harder today if he wanted to avoid the nightmares, he only could avoid them by being to tired to dream. Placing the paper plate in a trash can, he would drink some of the sake. The stuff didnt really faze him anymore. It took allot to get him drunk now days. Putting away the flask, he would hear the flapping of wings approaching. A Raven would land on his shoulder, cawing warmly in his ear.

"Hello to you to Odin."

Vash had saved some of his shrimp for the Raven, who flapped down to his hand and ate it slowly. Vash would continue walking to the ocean, watching the bird eat, trying not to pay attention to the mist that swirled around him. Vash would come to the water just as Odin was finishing his shrimp. Odin would caw again, flapping away the mist swallowing him. Vash would sigh as he looked over the water, he liked the bird, but it was getting older and it would die soon leaving him with no one. He would think this over and over again as he would focus chakra to the bottoms of his feet. Stepping out onto the water he would note how calm the ocean was today, barely a wave in sight. He would begin walking slowly, watching the coral reef pass under him. Vash would hear Odin flying towards him, landing on his shoulder with something shiny in his beak. Odin would drop the shiny thing in Vash's hand, cawing at him then flying away. Vash would look at the shiny thing, it was a ring. It looked expensive, wondering where the bird got it, he would stick it into his pocket, continuing to walk forward on the calm water. He looked down into the water again today, but it was to murky to really see anything in. His walk wasn't much of a walk today, he wasn't really seeing anything amazing like he had yesterday. He would yawn, keeping his chakra flow even as he would walk so he would stay ontop of the water. He would slowly get a sinking feeling as he would walk, a feeling like something bad was about to happen, but he couldnt put his finger on it. Suddenly he would feel a small ripple from under the surface of the water, rolling to the side, he would transfer the chkra to his hands for a flip, transfering it back when he would land. He would have moved just in time as a Great White Shark would rocket out of the water, it's jaws wide open, it's eyes compleatly black. It would splash back into the water, sending waves in all directions. Vash would watch as the sharks fin would push through the water towards him. This was the bad thing about murky water, the shark had probubly mistaken him for it's usual breakfast. Leaping over the shark as it would swim for him, Vash would think about how to cook shark. Coming to the decision of shark steak as he was leaping, Vash would flip upside down in the air, black wires flowing out of his sleeves. The wires would wrap aroung the struggling shark, electrocuting it. Vash would begin the long walk home, dragging along his new-found dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)   Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vash's Training (dont close, I will re-use this thread)
Page 1 of 1