Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_lcap11%Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_lcapAbel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_voting_barAbel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_lcapAbel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_voting_barAbel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Ryō : 942226

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue380/430Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (380/430)
Health:
Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue200/200Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training   Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Training 4 techniques, 2 D and 2 C, linked here -

Abel walked into the clearing, carrying a large notebook in his right hand and a significantly smaller book in his left. The notebook contained a wide variety of notes on a spy technique he had been developing. The smaller book simply contained a number of basic fire jutsu, which he would use as practice before attempting to master his new technique. Setting his various items on the ground, he prepared himself to begin the basic training. He would start with the most basic of fire jutsu: a simply technique to heat up an object. Taking a large metal sphere from his bag, he set it slowly on the ground. Abel checked in the book labeled simply Basic Fire Jutsu for the Beginning Genin to make sure that his knowledge was correct. It was: all the technique required was a single hand seal to focus chakra, and then to form that focused chakra into fire energy around his palms. It seemed easy enough.

Forming the handseal, Abel easily melded the chakra into a coherent form, then presses his hand against the previously cool metal. As the metal slowly began to heat Abel smiled. Of course the technique was incredibly basic but still: he had achieved it on his first try. Unfortunately the metal seemed to be taking an annoyingly large amount of time to cool. Frowning slightly, Abel forced more of his chakra into the metal, speeding up the heating until finally…

“Ouch!” Abel yanked his hands backed as the metal suddenly grew too hot to touch. Looking mournfully at his now bright red hands, he turned back to his pack. Luckily the Uchiha often experienced burns much worse than these, and with the special ointment he carried he would be able to heal very quickly. Wincing as he spread the ointment on his hands, he sat back for awhile to heal.

Nearly an hour later Abel sat back up, his hands cooled sufficiently for him to begin the next part of his training. Looking into the book, he read the section on the slightly more advanced technique

Hibana no Jutsu is an extremely useful for the adventuring ninja. While it has little to no combat use, except in the most contrived of circumstances, in the field it in incredibly useful. By focusing chakra into ones hands then out through their fingertips, a ninja can easily start a basic fire. This is very important, as fire can cook meat and provide warmth. No ninja should ever be without a way to start a fire, and this technique provides a hassle free way to start one.

“Well that wasn’t very useful.” muttered Abel. The paragraph seemed to talk more about how useful the technique was than how it was performed. Still, it seemed easy enough. Abel set out to gather some wood for a fire, grabbing several logs along with some smaller sticks. Piling everything into a large pile, Abel began like he had before for the previous technique: forming a hand seal and focusing fire chakra into his hands. Once he felt like he had all that needed, he pointed his hand toward the large pile, and forced the chakra away from himself. A small spurt of flame forced its way out of his hand. Smiling, Abel did it again, pushing out even more chakra. The fire set out, then easily caught itself on the wood, which began to burn easily. Pointing at another section, Abel repeated the move. Soon the entire pile was burning cheerfully, and Abel sat back. The other two techniques certainly wouldn’t be this easy, but Abel enjoyed his momentary success.
Jutsu
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://narutobd.rpg-board.net/t40-abel-uchiha]Abel

Abel Uchiha's Katon Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1