Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_lcap11%Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_lcapAbel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_voting_barAbel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_lcapAbel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_voting_barAbel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Ryō : 942226

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! Left_bar_bleue380/430Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (380/430)
Health:
Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! Left_bar_bleue200/200Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! Empty
PostSubject: Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training!   Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Abel jumped through the trees toward the pre-arranged clearing where he would practice his Chakra control. He had yet to be assigned to a Jounin-Genin squad, but until that time came he would continue to practice hard as to not fall behind the other students. Per his request, a tutor had been found who would help train him in the wood-climbing technique. Abel hoped that the training would go easily and quickly, but secretly doubted it. Although the Uchiha clan often produced members with large amounts of chakra reserves, chakra control was definitely not one of the clan’s strong suits. Still, it was good to hope, right?

Finally landing in the clearing, Abel glanced up at the sky. It was nearly noon, the agreed upon time for the meeting. Sure enough, a rustling in the bushes gave away the location of the trainer. Abel turned to get his first look at the man he would soon be spending intensive hours with. Abel immediately recognized him: a prominent Chunin, rumored to soon be ranking up to a Jounin. His name was Fujita Hashimoto, and he stood slightly shorter than Abel himself, with short-cropped brown hair and the typical Chunin uniform on. His features seemed soft and friendly, but Abel knew the man had a reputation as a cold and ruthless fighter.

“Hashimoto-Sensei” Abel bowed forward, acknowledging the man’s position as superior.

“Greetings, Uchiha-kun. Let’s just get started than shall we? Today we’re going to begin the tree-walking exercises. Not only will this technique improve both stamina and chakra control, it will also prove to be a vital technique in your ninja career. Use of this technique is of course not limited to just trees. It can also be used to easily scale cliffs, walls, or any other vertical surface. Advanced users can even use it to hang upside down from a ceiling. Another version of the technique can even be used to walk on water. But I digress.”

Abel listened raptly to every word, while at the same time wondering when the man would actually begin to explain how to use the technique.

“Now on to how to actually use the technique. I’m assuming you’re already familiar with the body flicker move? This is similar, although not as easy. With this technique you concentrate chakra to the area just below your feet. Using this chakra you connect your body to the tree trunk, and gradually walk your way up. The goal is to maintain a constant output of chakra: if you forget for even a moment you will slip and fall, probably rather painfully. The training itself should probably take a few days, but who knows, you may be able to figure it out faster. Regardless, master of this technique will make learning all future techniques that much easier. Now watch as I demonstrate!”

With that Fujita walked over to the nearest tree, and pausing for just a moment casually walked up the side, taking only a few steps before turning around and calmly walking back down.

“Now it’s your turn!”

Word Count - 506
Training Type - Tree Climbing
Chakra gained - 30
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://narutobd.rpg-board.net/t40-abel-uchiha]Abel

Abel Uchiha's Chakra Training!
Page 1 of 1