Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_lcap11%Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_lcap44%Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_lcap44%Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_lcapShinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_voting_barShinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_lcapShinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_voting_barShinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Ryō : 942639

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue310/310Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
Health:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue200/200Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am

Arashi would rush into the training grounds, expecting to see his pupil waiting for him, not finding him here he would then look around, finding the locations where he would have the greatest advantage, he hoped the Uchiha did not fully understand how to work his sharingan, otherwise this could be diificult. He would then look around, finding positions of the lake, attuning his chakra frequency so that the lake would not affect his Doton moves, this would be a harder fight then he had imagined if Abel had mastered his sharingan, he had encountered sharingan before, and in the end it wasn't pretty, espescially if the Uchiha had been cruel enough to kill his best friend and obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Arashi sensed someone coming near he hid himself where he thought Abel would never find him and he sent a clone to project his voice, as Abel walked in the clone said "Are you ready for the 7th ring of hell? BEGIN!" to Abel as sevral weak shuriken flew out of the trees toward Abel. Then the Arashi clone vanished but was replaced by another clone on the lake, making it look like a shushin. 'I hope this Uchiha likes confusion.'
Back to top Go down
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Ryō : 942426

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue380/430Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/430)
Health:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue200/200Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Abel stopped quickly off at home to change into a fresh uniform and grab a box lunch before setting out to the pre-arranged meeting area. It was on the outskirts of the village, in a clearing that contained a lake. Abel hoped that the shinobi wasn't planning anything too crazy: Although Abel knew the basic ninja techniques along with a few other surprises, he lacked versatility and would be hard pressed to combat a more advanced shinobi.

Abel had only just reached the clearing when a loud booming voice announced some sort of hell, followed immediately by a number of shuriken jumping from the bushes. Shocked for only a moment, Abel quickly dropped his lunch and whirled around while simultaneously pulling a kunai from his bag and easily deflecting the bits of metal, which had been moving rather slowly. Shifting his grip, he immediately jumped toward the bushes where the shuriken had originated from, prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://narutobd.rpg-board.net/t40-abel-uchiha]Abel
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue310/310Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Arashi would leap down from the tree he had been sitting in, he would then pull out sevral kunai and plant them in the ground around him, he would then infuse the air around himself with chakra, preparing himself for the Uchiha's best attack, he would then crouch and prepare to pounce. 'I'm prepared for anything he's got, I can even counter-attack, I've got him beat, and he just walked in, though so far I can see promise in him though. I don't think I'll kill him, he might just pass.' Arashi would then jingle the bell he had on his belt strap, hoping Abel knew about the bell training.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Left_bar_bleue380/430Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/430)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Abel watched the Jounin jump down from a tree, and begin some sort of preparation. Abel sighed in relief: he lacked the skills required to hunt down a hiding Jounin, especially since there was sure to be some sort of ambush. Abel was already at a disadvantage: who knew what the Jounin had done to the field in order to better prepare a test for the young genin. Still, at least it was fairly straitforward: get the bell. It was a pretty common test, although of course difficulty varied vastly from Jounin to Jounin. Abel would just have to do his best and hope the Jounin took it easy on him. Still, no reason for Abel to go easy on the jounin. Abel quickly flipped out a shuriken from his pouch and flung it toward the Jounin, planning to test the defenses that he had erected: he would need to know what he had to bypass. In the meantime Abel would jump around randomly, hoping to make it harder for the Jounin to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Arashi would pull out a kunai and deflect the shuriken, then he would drop the kunai as he would use his Kekkei genkai special tenique he would then appear to be covered in the blood of the Uchiha clan and out of his eyes, the mangekyo sharingan would be hilighted, Arashi would then say. "I killed the Uchiha clan Abel, me, I lied about my clan, I am an Uchiha, and now, I will kill you"

Arashi would then evilly laugh as he pulled out his katana. "Time to die Abel, just like your father, your probably to scared to speak!" He would then laugh evilly again as he lifted his katana for the deadly blow.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Abels eyes widened as he felt a wave of fear come over him. The man had killed Uchiha, and obviously harnessed there eyes for his own! And now he was coming after Abel! Abel panicked for a moment, then quickly formed a plan. He had no chance of outrunning the shinobi: he would have the come up with a plan, fast!

He got it!

Jumping backward and up into the eye, Abel quickly formed a series of hand seals.
"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"
Breathing outward, Abel released and enormous ball of fire at the clan-killer. Knowing it would not be, enough immediately after releasing the fire he pulled out a second kunai, this time with an explosive tag attached, and immediately threw it behind the attack. Hopefully the attack would be enough to distract the Jounin long enough for the tag to explode and cause significant damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Arashi would then use his katana to cut the fireball in half, making it avoid him, he would then mutter something that no one but him could make out, and a large gust of wind would send the kunai back towards Abel. Arashi would then say "Prepare to die! BROTHER!" He would then add an explosive kunai to Abel's, if it hit, it would blow Abel to peices.

He preform Bushin no jutsu and mix him and his clones up, each one, including the real him, would go into a tree, hiding from the genin. All of the clones would then say "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Abel watched it dismay as the Jounin cut easily through his technique, and revered his kunai. He hadn't had incredibly high hopes, but it was still disheartening. Falling back to the ground, Abel quickly used his Sunshin technique to move a safe distance away, just in time for the explosion to obliterate the spot he was just at. Abel, focusing on the explosive tags, had missed the Jounin activating his bunshin technique. Of course the regular bunshins would do little to harm Abel, but it would be best to be able to see the real clan-killer. And brother? The shock of that just hit him. How could he have an older brother? As far as he knew he had no older siblings, let alone this Jounin. He would have to subdue him, but how?

Still, for now he knew what he had to do.

"Sharingan!"

Abel blinked, and suddenly the world was slowed. More importantly, the bunshin were reduced to their true forms: barely regulated weak blobs of chakra. Only one ninja shone with true chakra, and it was at him that Abel rushed. He could safely disregard the other clones: as basic bunshin they possessed no power to actually harm him.

Back to top Go down
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Arashi, seeing that Abel had found the real him, would jump down, Katana drawn, about to deliver the killing blow, when a bell rang and broke the genjutsu, the sun was low in the sky, and it was dinner time, the real Arashi looked at him, Abel was holding the bell. "Good job, you pass." Said Arashi as he sat down calmly for dinner "You survived my Genjutsu." He would then give Abel some ramen and take the bell back in his pocket, it was dinner time and Arashi was very hungry, any longer and he would've collapsed out of overuse of his Kekkei Genkai.

"So," said Arashi "How did you like the easiest of your training lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"Genjutsu?" Abel asked, stunned. Of course, it was obvious now. Why had he been thinking so irrationally? There was no way that the Jounin was actually his brother, or killed the Uchiha, or possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan. If anything that sounded like a horribly written play. Shaking his head to clear the last of his confusion, Abel deactivated his Sharingan. It had proved to be of little use: he would need to train it much further if he ever hoped to be able to use it effectively in battle. Still, today had not been a total waste: he felt as if he had proven himself adequately to his mentor.

"I enjoyed it actually. I feel like I learned a lot. Of course during it wasn't so great, but now that I'm done I'm glad it happened. Definitely worth it."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urufu
Jonin
Jonin
Arashi Urufu

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"I'm glad, sorry about the innacuricies, I suppose I was rather sloppy." Said Arashi as he smiled. He would then get the clones that Abel had seen through to gather up the kunai and shuriken that had been used in the battle. "No use in waisting these!" said Arashi, as he took his and lept on to a tree, the next training session might not be so easy, so prepare yourself!"

He would then dash out of sight, having finished his dinner 'Next time we'll start earlier, that'll add difficulty and we will have more time' Arashi thought, as he left the training grounds to go sleep.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)   Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Training (Abel Uchiha and Arashi Urufu)
Page 1 of 1