Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_lcap11%Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_lcap44%Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_lcap44%Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Satoshi, Kaito I_vote_lcapSatoshi, Kaito I_voting_barSatoshi, Kaito I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Satoshi, Kaito

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito Satoshi
Genin
Genin
Kaito Satoshi

Ryō : 941437

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Satoshi, Kaito Left_bar_bleue300/300Satoshi, Kaito Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Satoshi, Kaito Left_bar_bleue200/200Satoshi, Kaito Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Satoshi, Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi, Kaito   Satoshi, Kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Satoshi, Kaito
Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg
'Aito

Village of Residence: Konohagakure no Sato
Jutsu Releases: Katon
Clan:
Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai:Kaito has unlocked his 3rd Tomoe of the Shikei-shu through intense training.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Konoha's Sharingan Impersonating Dragon
Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Satoshi, Kaito 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg
Sometimes, You Can't Make It On Your Own

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kaito is one of the toughest and yet most sensitve people you can ever meet. He can cry if he wants to, but suck it up a moment later. He lives by the Shinobi Laws, but will put his comrades lives before the mission.
Dislikes: Shikei-shu, His Father
Strengths: Genjutsu, Intelligance, Ability
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Emotions, Flashbacks

5' 4", 119
Iku Ze!

Primary Weapon: N/A
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken

Seek and Destroy - Metallica
Give Up, Trying To Make Me Give Up!

Ninjutsu:

Known Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Copied Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:

Spoiler:

Taijutsu:

N/A

Other Jutsu:

N/A

[Total Jutsu]

{D} - 2
{C} - 2
{B} - 1
{A} - 0
{S} - 1

Never Turn Your Back On The Outsiders
Akuma no Chen

Family:

Spoiler:

History:

Early Life Arc:

Kaito was born to a single mother, who died during childbirth. The father of the newborn was unknown even to DNA testing. But what was known about his father, was his last name of Satoshi. Suspecting that the boy had the same Kekkei Genkai as his father, Kaito was put into the care of a retired Uchiha lady who could raise him.

By the age of 7, Kaito had developed into a strong young lad. He had already activated his father's Kekkei Genkai, Shikei-shu, and was already on his 2nd Tomoe. The now elderly Uchiha who had been raising him praised him and gifted him a scroll that had a seal on it. This seal locked the scroll so it would not be able to be opened until Kaito's 16th Birthday. The contents of the scroll are unknown.

Academy to Present Arc:

At age 9, Kaito was enrolled in the Konoha Ninja Academy. Due to his lack of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, he had a rough time, but didn't lack in the dating department. All the girls were swooning over him once he got there, and before anyone could remember what his face looked like, the Satoshi boy bought a mask to hide his face. This only made girls like him even more due to the mystery, but that craze died down after a while.

At age 14, Kaito finally was able to graduate from the Ninja Academy. There had been whispers around the village that he's looking much like his father as he grows up, but with his mother's eyes. The white tuft in Kaito's hair that was only a strand or two of hair, had grown to be natural in his dark brown hair. Upon his graduation, Kaito recieved a necklace from the Uchiha he stayed with, which was the Kanji for Strength enscribed in a dragon, shortly before her death a week later. Kaito now never takes off the necklace as a sign of respect for his guardian.

Extra Information: N/A

Teo
Fight for the ones you love, and die for the ones you hate.

Best Way to Contact: Pm
Back to top Go down

Satoshi, Kaito
Page 1 of 1