Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Kaito Satoshi I_vote_lcap11%Kaito Satoshi I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Kaito Satoshi I_vote_lcap44%Kaito Satoshi I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Kaito Satoshi I_vote_lcap44%Kaito Satoshi I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Kaito Satoshi I_vote_lcapKaito Satoshi I_voting_barKaito Satoshi I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Kaito Satoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Satoshi
Genin
Genin
Kaito Satoshi

Ryō : 950437

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Kaito Satoshi Left_bar_bleue300/300Kaito Satoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Kaito Satoshi Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaito Satoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Kaito Satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Satoshi   Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 pm

General Information

First Name: Kaito
Last Name: Satoshi
Village of Residence: Konohagakure no Sato
Title: Sharingan Impersonator
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clan Information

Clan:

Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai:

Kaito has unlocked his 3rd Tomoe of the Shikei-shu through intense training.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weapon Information

No weapons other than basic Ninja Equipment owned.

Jutsu Information

I plan on training most of my Jutsu, and copying the ones I don’t. So I’ll start out with just these for now.

Ninjutsu:

Known Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Copied Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:

Spoiler:

Taijutsu:

N/A

Other Jutsu:

N/A

[Total Jutsu]

{D} - 2
{C} - 2
{B} - 1
{A} - 0
{S} - 1

Background Information

History:

Early Life Arc:

Kaito was born to a single mother, who died during childbirth. The father of the newborn was unknown even to DNA testing. But what was known about his father, was his last name of Satoshi. Suspecting that the boy had the same Kekkei Genkai as his father, Kaito was put into the care of a retired Uchiha lady who could raise him.

By the age of 7, Kaito had developed into a strong young lad. He had already activated his father's Kekkei Genkai, Shikei-shu, and was already on his 2nd Tomoe. The now elderly Uchiha who had been raising him praised him and gifted him a scroll that had a seal on it. This seal locked the scroll so it would not be able to be opened until Kaito's 16th Birthday. The contents of the scroll are unknown.

Academy to Present Arc:

At age 9, Kaito was enrolled in the Konoha Ninja Academy. Due to his lack of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, he had a rough time, but didn't lack in the dating department. All the girls were swooning over him once he got there, and before anyone could remember what his face looked like, the Satoshi boy bought a mask to hide his face. This only made girls like him even more due to the mystery, but that craze died down after a while.

At age 14, Kaito finally was able to graduate from the Ninja Academy. There had been whispers around the village that he's looking much like his father as he grows up, but with his mother's eyes. The white tuft in Kaito's hair that was only a strand or two of hair, had grown to be natural in his dark brown hair. Upon his graduation, Kaito recieved a necklace from the Uchiha he stayed with, which was the Kanji for Strength enscribed in a dragon, shortly before her death a week later. Kaito now never takes off the necklace as a sign of respect for his guardian.

OOC Alias: Teo

Rp Sample:
Hikari had been walking around Suna for hours, with being a Jonin and the Village at peace there was nothing exciting to do. Yeah she could be training, yeah she could be leading a squad of Genin, but really, she couldn't do either of those things. It was the middle of the day and temperatures were getting hot. So hot, that the 19 year old had shed both her red and black overcoat, and her Suna Flak Jacket which was adorned underneath it, revealing a black fishnet shirt with a white undershirt to match. The leading the team aspect was easy, she wasn't assigned one by the Kazekage. But she knew her time would come. Someday, it would come.

The young Sato's dog Izuka followed closely behind his master, panting in the dry heat of the day. Having black fur didn't help the canine either as the coloring attracted the heat to his body. And fur was not good on a warm summer day, even if he did have short fur. Hikari noticed the dog's discomfort and thought the same thing, so she lead Izuka into the eating establishment of Suna's lower district. Ninja Tako.

She hated the food here, she truly did, they didn't have Ramen or anything 'good' to eat. But it was inside, in the shade, and away from the heat. The Sato sat in the back of the restaurant at a small table close to the kitchen, Izuka sitting underneath it, relishing the darkness. Across the table, there was an ash tray with a lighter and a few unsmoked cigarettes next to it. Even though Hikari was 19, she as a Jonin was allowed to smoke in public. But even though a good smoke was, as her friends said, a good way to relieve stress, the Jonin decided not to and pushed them out of her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, Hikari saw a fight break out, it startled her as the two fighting, weren't even Suna Shinobi. One was a Suna Citizen, but the other, wasn't even from here. Hikari couldn't see what the symbol of the headband he was hearing, but she could tell he wasn't from here. After a few moments, Hikari stared at her menu, actually finding something to eat.

"Hey Kaoru!" Hikari yelled to the chef behind the kitchen wall, "Give me some Ebifurai and then Izuka here whatever leftovers you got!" After a faint 'Got it' Hikari sighed and slumped into her chair. She then pat Izuka on the head and waited to see if anything would happen.

Last edited by Kaito Satoshi on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Ryō : 952253

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Kaito Satoshi Left_bar_bleue750/750Kaito Satoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Kaito Satoshi Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaito Satoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Kaito Satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Satoshi   Kaito Satoshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Im sure you wouldn't give yourself three Tomoe if it went against the rules, and seeing as that was the only thing that bugged me..

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kaito Satoshi
Page 1 of 1