Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_lcap11%Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_lcap44%Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_lcap44%Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_lcapTatsuya, Shiori I_voting_barTatsuya, Shiori I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Tatsuya, Shiori I_vote_lcapTatsuya, Shiori I_voting_barTatsuya, Shiori I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Tatsuya, Shiori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
! ラッセル
Admin
Admin
! ラッセル

Ryō : 931020

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Tatsuya, Shiori Left_bar_bleue200/200Tatsuya, Shiori Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Tatsuya, Shiori Left_bar_bleue200/200Tatsuya, Shiori Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Tatsuya, Shiori Empty
PostSubject: Tatsuya, Shiori   Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am

General Information

First Name: Shiori
Last Name: Tatsuya
Village of Residence: Takigakure no Sato
Title: Graveyard Angel
Summoning Contract: None (as of yet)
Appearance:

Shiori stands at about 6 feet 3 inches. He wears a black leather jacket with 3 belts on it. He has white hair with streaks of black in it in some spots. His normal eye color is red. When his eye transforms into the Sansoton eye, the eye pupil and coloring disappear completely. He wears black jeans with yet another belt, and a chain goes across the right side of his jeans. He sometimes wears a spike choker on his neck. His face is full of piercings: 2 on each eyebrow, 1 on his nose (like a bull's piercing, but smaller ring), 3 on each ear, one on each of the lobes, one on each of the middles and one on each of the tops, and snakebite piercings on his lower lip. He wears giant black boots with buckles on them that go up to the middle of his shin with buckles also going up the shin. These are sometimes replaced by normal black boots. He doesn't usually wear his slashed headband, but when he does, he wears it as a belt on his waist. He wears fingerless gloves 24/7, however, the colors of his fingerless gloves change between red and black.

Click here to see an image of Shiori holding one of his dual blades.

Clan Information

Tatsuya Clan: A clan that has survived ages of war, the Tatsuya clan is the clan which possesses the Dojutsu known as Sansoton. This Dojutsu allows the user to control the oxygen in a specific area at will. This, however, takes a great deal of energy. Shiori is the current patriarch of the Tatsuya clan.

Weapon Information

Shiori's weapons are a summoning glove, which allows him to summon any other kind of weapon at will, and a sword that he found on a pedestal during one of his adventures as a Chuunin back in his home village, the Gekidoku, which Shiori says translates into Deadly Poison. As it's translated name suggests, this blade is constantly covered in poison, and as a result, only Shiori can wield it, as it, like Samehada, has a conscience. It's weight alone, however, may be enough to stop one from using it, as it's blade is made of solid gold (painted red though), which suggests that Shiori also has incredible physical strength, as he is able to wield it without trouble. Shiori also has dual blades sheathed in a criss-cross formation on his back, right underneath the sheath of the Gekidoku.

Click here to see an image of the Gekidoku.

Jutsu Information

Shiori's affinities are: Water, Lightning.

Ninjutsu:

Lightning Release:

D-Rank

Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)
Type: Attack
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

C-Rank

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

B-Rank

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

(Raiton: Rai Ryouken) - Lightning Release: Lightning Hound
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

Water Release:

D-Rank

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

C-Rank

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: Traps opponent in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

(Suiton: Suishouu Gorugan) - Water Style: Strong Current Torrential Rain
Description: A current of water that can be shape into a dragon/snake to attack but is`nt a rushing flow like Water dragon,this body of water is staionary excpet when being used to attack.It is sent towards the target as a biting serpent.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

(Suiton: Homatsu Rappa) – Water Release: Violent Bubble wave
Type: Offense , Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage points: 30
Description: Peins giant crustation summoning expels a huge wave of Bubbles from their mouth that is capable of washing away most attacks, such as oil and fire. It is also effective as a smokescreen.
Note: Can only be used by Pein/Nagato.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

B-Rank

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Five Sharks Frenzy
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to strike the opponent in five consecutive attacks.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. The target is unable to move while within it

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Slicer
This jutsu creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Genjutsu:

Shiori can use a slight variation of the flower petal escape technique. Instead of his body turning into flower petals to disappear, his body turns into black pixel-like slips.

Taijutsu:

Shiori is a master martial artist, but he has no known Taijutsu techniques.

Other Jutsu:

Shiori is a master of Kenjutsu, the art of swordfighting.

[Total Jutsu]

{D} - 6
{C} - 25
{B} - 17
{A} - 0
{S} - 0

Background Information

History:

The Exploration Arc:

Shiori first heard of the temple he wanted to explore for so long when he was just 1 year old. He was finally of age to join a team of ninjas in an exploration team. As was expected, when they got to the temple, it was a labrynth full of wild enemies. It was an elaborate maze of hallways, too. Shiori got separated from the group after a while. Barely surviving, he came to a room that looked like it had something of importance in it. Deciding that he wanted to take a souvanir home, he went into the room, which was the first time he layed eyes on the Gekidoku. When he finally met up with the group again, they were surprised to see him wielding such a large blade.

The Training Arc:

Shiori had now decided that, along with his new blade, he wanted to become a ninja. All excited about becoming a ninja, he enrolled in Takigakure's ninja academy, studying Water Release and Lightning Release. He later found out why he did so well with those 2 releases: They were his natural chakra affinities. He had nearly become the top of his class, and he was feeling great about it. He decided that it was time to step it up a notch, so he decided to take the Chuunin exams, and almost as if it were supposed to happen, he passed. Now officially a ninja of Takigakure, Shiori was placed on a team of ninjas. The team was a team of elite ninjas who, much like Shiori, had passed the Chuunin exams on their first try. They were taken to a training spot just outside Takigakure, where they trained day and night, waiting for the jonin exams to come up. When the jonin exams approached a couple of months later, once again, the team passed on the first try. Shiori had become a true prodigy of a ninja, having become a jonin at the young age of 15.

The Exile Arc:

Shiori was now placed on an assassination team. The team was given an order to assassinate the Raikage. They went to the Cloud Village and hid there for a while. All the while, Shiori kept training like he previously had. He was determined to complete the mission, as the price to be paid for a failed mission was steep. When the assassination began, Shiori was spotted by the Raikage. Shiori and the Raikage fought for about 2 hours before the assassination team decided to pull back. When they got back to Takigakure, they were all yelled at for the failed mission. But the Kage of Takigakure had even worse punishment in mind for Shiori. Because Shiori was one of his best students, a failed mission from Shiori was a huge embarrassment to the Kage. He exiled Shiori from Takigakure. Shiori then vowed that he would rid the world of war so that punishment wouldn't be necessary.

It has been about 6 years since Shiori's exile, but he is still to this date trying to put together a group of missing-nin.

Additional history:

A long time ago, Shiori was in love. He had found his soulmate. She meant everything to him. One day, she went to fight in the war against Konoha. She was killed. When Shiori found out, he was devastated. His personality went from being warm and friendly to being cold and hostile in a split second. He had lost it all now, having been exiled from his village and having lost the one he loved.

OOC Alias: Russ

RP Sample:

Shiori paced back and forth, thinking about something. It was mid-day, and the heat was unbearable. Shiori was thinking about what he should do now that he had been exiled from his village. He wanted nothing more than to rid the world of war, but at the same time, he wanted revenge on his village. "Why should I have to put up with all the punishment? They weren't any help," Shiori thought to himself.

He had decided that he wanted to form a group of other missing-nin who had been exiled from their villages. He wasn't sure what to call the group, but he knew what it's main objective would be. Shiori was also getting very hungry. While thinking, he had noticed a rumble in his stomach. The feeling of hunger almost took over him now. "I wish I had something to eat," he said to himself.

Shiori decided that he would have to hunt for food, like animals do. But no matter how hard he looked, he could only seem to find plants and bugs. The animals were too elusive. He would have to go without food for the night. He was not used to this, as he had just been exiled from Takigakure 2 days ago.

General Information

Name's Russ. I'm one of the Head Admins here on NBD. Need help in some way, shape or form? Throw a PM my way, and I'll respond ASAP. Please note: ASAP means as soon as possible, indicating that I might not respond instantly, so have a little patience, alright?

Last edited by ! ラッセル on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 935959

Tatsuya, Shiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya, Shiori   Tatsuya, Shiori I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 am

1. You can not start off with the Snake Summoning Contract. You must search for it after Approval.

2. Although I wish you would use the templates, since you are very familar with the systems I'll cut you a break.

3. Your Chakra Costs are off, I updated them for this site, fix them please.

Once you fix all of this, I can approve your Character.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Tatsuya, Shiori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Character Creation :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: