Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_lcap11%Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_lcap44%Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_lcap44%Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_lcapBack Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_voting_barBack Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_lcapBack Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_voting_barBack Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca

Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP   Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 am

[blockquote]

Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP Digi18 Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP Digi37 Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP 2vxk5qs
The Digital world that was saved by the Digidestined was safe and peaceful, a world that anyone would want to live in. That was, until the foretelling came about, announcing the arrival of darkness once more, when the four 'Harmonious Ones’ would divide the Digital World. That they would turn against each other, and could only be stopped when the Digidestined appeared in their world once more.

It was then that the Digimon began to fear that the world that they had known for so long now, would change once more. That it would once more turn to many deaths, lands destroyed and again, a place where they would have to hide in terror. So they devised a plan, they would take the Digidestined and train them while they were still young, removing them from the world known as Earth and taking them to the Digital World.

It took them a while to gather all of the children, especially since many made it difficult, but they managed it. While collecting the children, they even managed to snag the original Digidestined's children. Training them to be the best Tamers that they could be, all in order to make sure they stood a chance against the Harmonious Ones and darkness when the time came. These children, who soon became young adults, never saw their earth again, and instead were separated into different parts of the land.

Some going to the north, others to the east and west, and the rest to the south. It was there, that they trained and became stronger, but it was also in their separate lands that they began to follow the words of the powerful Digimon, the Harmonious ones that each controlled a section of the Digital World.

Now, with the Digidestines dividing and joining different forces the Digimon have even more to worry about, the war may be coming faster than they imagined with the factions growing stronger they can only hope for the best.

Friends will become enemies, people and Digimon who were from the same areas will turn against each other or choose to fight, while others will take no part. But what choice will you make?

When time is running out, and your back's against the wall.

[/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

Back Against the Wall~Digimon RP
Page 1 of 1