Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Abel Uchiha I_vote_lcap11%Abel Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Abel Uchiha I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Abel Uchiha I_vote_lcap44%Abel Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Abel Uchiha I_vote_lcapAbel Uchiha I_voting_barAbel Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Abel Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel
Genin
Genin
Abel

Ryō : 938626

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Abel Uchiha Left_bar_bleue380/430Abel Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (380/430)
Health:
Abel Uchiha Left_bar_bleue200/200Abel Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Abel Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Abel Uchiha   Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

General Information

First Name:Abel
Last Name:Uchiha
Village of Residence: Konohagakure no Sato
Title: None
Appearance:

Abel Uchiha Krisz-1

Standing at just under six feet tall, Abel is tall and rather lean, with the typical ninja musculature. He has the distinctive black hair of the Uchiha. He typically dresses in black when in civilian attire, although he will wear the ninja uniform when it is required.

Clan Information

Name:Uchiha Clan
Kekkei Genkai: The Sharingan (Copy Wheel Eye)

History:

The Uchiha clan’s particular Dojutsu is believed to be a descendent from the ancient and legendary Rinnegan. Others also believe it is connected somehow to the Byakugan of the Hyuuga clan.

The Uchiha clan was a powerful and almost separate force of the Leaf village until more than 100 years ago, when a single member eliminated almost the entire village to end a plotted coup. The decimation of the Uchiha clan led to only 2 surviving members: Itachia and Sasuke. Itachi would later die, however Sasuke himself would go on to father children.

The clan has since made a steady if slow comeback, although it has yet to become the major powerhouse that it was once in the Leaf village.

Known Members: Abel Uchiha

Family Tree: Sasuke Uchiha (Grandfather) and Itachi Uchiha (Great-Uncle)

Clan Techniques:

The Uchiha clan is predisposed toward fire techniques, their signature move being the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, mastery of which would signify a young Uchiha’s passage into adulthood.

Clan Ability: The Sharingan

Abel Uchiha 300px-Sharingan_Triple.svg

Current level – 1 Tomoe
Can track very slow to slow movements (Up to jogging pace)
Can copy D rank Ninjutsu
Can copy D rank Taijutsu

Weapon Information

Typical ninja equipment:
5 x Kunai
5 x Senbon
10 x Throwing stars
30feet Metal Wire
3 x Explosive Tags
2 x Rolls of Paper

Jutsu Information

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:

Taijutsu:

Other Jutsu:

[Total Jutsu]

{E} - 2
{D} - 2
{C} - 1
{B} -
{A} -
{S} -

Background Information

History:

Young Age Arc

Great-grandson of the legendary Sasuke Uchiha, high expectations have defined Abel’s life. Trained from a young age, competition was high to become his mentor and teacher. Disappointment soon became apparent, as although the boy was by no means stupid, he was hardly the protégé that his parents would have wanted. Eventually he began to be left alone, and treated as a more normal child.

Academy Arc

The Academy was a good time for Abel. Unlike his parents and mentors, the teachers at the academy refused to treat him any more specially than the other students. He spent only two years at the academy, more from having been previously trained than any great natural skill. Still, when the time came to move on the genin he was ready.

OOC Alias:Linkisis, Tucker

Rp Sample:

Abel twisted and jumped off the ground in a large arc, seeing the pair of kunai fly under him and embed themselves in the wood of a nearby tree. He landed softly, and turned quickly while simultaneously releasing his own blade. The instructor dodged it easily, before unsheathing another Kunai and running in toward Abel. Abel panicked for a moment – he knew the instructor was moving too fast for his eyes to follow, and he had always taken these tests far too seriously. Luckily the instructor seemed to slow after a moment, and Abel easily sidestepped before slamming into the examiner with his leg to send his crashing to the ground. He readied himself for the instructor to spring back up, but the man simply started at him with shock.

“What is it?” Abel asked, beginning to walk toward the man.

“I mean, I’ve heard of it, but I never expected it would be so red…” The instructor replied, not really answering the question.

Abel looked on helplessly, until finally the man said to go check a mirror. Shrugging, Abel trudged off the the bathroom. Shock soon followed, and a quick glance revealed a just-activated One-Tomoe Sharingan in the mirror. That would explain why the instructor had seemed to slow down: it wasn’t that he was moving faster, but that Abel could more easily see his movements.

“I’ve heard that you need to be in a high-stress situation for that to activate. It really isn’t necessary to take these exams quite that seriously”

Abel whirled around to look into the smiling face of the instructor, who simply handed him his passing grade and walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://narutobd.rpg-board.net/t40-abel-uchiha]Abel
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 940359

Abel Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abel Uchiha   Abel Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Abel Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: