Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_lcap11%A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_lcap44%A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_lcap44%A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_lcapA lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_voting_barA lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_lcapA lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_voting_barA lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Ryō : 945248

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue300/300A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue200/200A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty
PostSubject: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Maoimi walked into the resturaunt, her father by her side. The man looked terrible. His face was pale and his eyes seemed to be staring into nothingness. The young chuunin looked away from him. She hated the man he had become. She tried hard to hold back the tears as she let him take his seat at one of the tables. She tried to smile as the waiter came near.

"What can I get you two?" The waiter asked a bored expression on his face.

"Um, for me, I'd like onigiri with talapia and a cup of hot tea and some ebi sushi for him." She said, her pain showing in her golden brown eyes. The waiter nodded and left.

He came back soon with their order. Her father picked up his pair of chopsticks and began to slowly eat, his face expressionless. Maomi couldn't gold back the tears. This was all pitiful. Why did this have to happen? "So Dad, are you enjoying your meal?" He didn't answer and simply kept eating, as if he didn't even notice his daughter at all. Maoimi looked away. It was too much. She had finally got him out, but what of it. It was like he wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Ryō : 945053

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue750/750A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue200/200A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Vash would walk into the resturaunt, wearing his casual white shirt and black pants. Several groups of loud men would fall silent as he would enter, shivering then turning around and resuming their loud conversations. He would have a tired look in his eyes, his dark blue, cold eyes. Looking around, he would see his usual table taken. Deciding to sit at a table close to a girl whose father seemed to have just died and continued eating.

"Waiter."

A waiter would make his way over.

"The usual... And just put it on my tab."

The waiter would nod, making his way back to the kitchen. Thinking to himself, he would relize he wasnt even that hungry.

"What am I doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue300/300A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Maomi looked around. It felt so weird. She felt as though everybody was watching them. She wanted to return her father to his once fun-loving self, but she couldn't stand it. He was almost like the living dead. She cleared the tears from her eyes and looked around the business, just in time to notice a strange man walking in, cold dark blue eyes, black hair. She shivered a bit at the sight, but couldn't help but notice when he came to sit close to her. Why was he sitting here? There were plenty of other places. Her nervous feeling showed on her face with a hint of fear. She spoke, her words shaky. "Um...H-helllo, Sir..." She began, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Left_bar_bleue750/750A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm

His food would quickly arrive. A plate with a steaming pile of frog legs on it and a large mug of water. Picking up a frog leg, he would dig into it, enjoying the greazy texture and the spiced aroma of the meat. Finishing several from legs in a very short amount of time, he would chug the water. Then as he was reaching for another frog leg he would hear her. It was the girl next to him, her voice was full of pain and sadness, that she was obviously trying to contain without much effect. Turning to her he would gently smile.

"Hello to you to. My name is Vash."

Last edited by Vash Ryukehei on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Maomi was surprised by the gentle smile. It seemed warm contradicting those cold eyes. She really smiled a bit as he introduced himself. "Hello Vash. I'm Maomi. It's nice to meet you." She turned back to her meal and continue to eat her onigiri, but her face darkened once again when her father put down his chopsticks, leving quite a bit of the sushi on the plate. The man got up and absently left for their house, without even a glace at the young chuunin. She shook off the tears and began to eat part of her father's meal. "That was my dad. He doesn't reallt talk much, as you can see."
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm

He would watch the man leave, the coldness in his eyes sharpening. Munching on the last of the frog legs he would clear his plate and drink the last of his water. Getting up, he would snap for the waiter, who would quickly bring her a to go box for the unfinished food.

"He was a Shinobi once, was he not? His build seems to be of one."

Pondering something for a moment, he would scratch his chin.

" Iv'e been looking for two people to pass my skills on to. I found one already, and you also look like a Shinobi. Would you like to come with me?"

He would extend his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Maomi looked to him, he was so kind, dispite his appearace. They had just met and he was already talking like he knew her. "Yes, he used to be a shinobi, but he never got past the rank of chuunin. It apparently was a tragic accident that took away his ability, but that was long ago and it was only recently that he started to act like this." She looked at him, unsure that she should be telling him this, but it was too late now.

She was excited when he offered her training, but didn't show it outwardly. She had mostly had to train herself, getting stuck with people other times, but nobody had ever actually offered. She smiled and took his outstretched hand. "I'd be happy to become your student."
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am

He would smile warmly again, wondering if his sub-concious had led him here for this very reason. Knowing that these moments were crucial to gain her trust he decided to be even more polite than usual. Pulling her into the standing position, he would take the jacket that had been hanging on the back of his chair and drape it over her shoulders.

"It's raining outside, so you can borrow my coat."

He would lead her outside, walking slowly, at a leasurly pace. The two would dissapear quickly into the thick mist that accompanyed the rain.

(ooc: After your next post, we can start the training in a thread i will have ready Razz)
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

Maomi accepted the coat and tightened her headband out of habbit. He was very nice and how curious she was to what she would be doing. "Thank you, but I really don't mind the rain." She smiled slightly childishly. She followed him strait through the mist, completely unaware of what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]   A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely meal(Open)[No Fighting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Section :: Archives-
Jump to: