Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Maomi Michi I_vote_lcap11%Maomi Michi I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Maomi Michi I_vote_lcap44%Maomi Michi I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Maomi Michi I_vote_lcap44%Maomi Michi I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Maomi Michi I_vote_lcapMaomi Michi I_voting_barMaomi Michi I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Maomi Michi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Ryō : 949648

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Maomi Michi Left_bar_bleue300/300Maomi Michi Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Maomi Michi Left_bar_bleue200/200Maomi Michi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Maomi Michi Empty
PostSubject: Maomi Michi   Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm

General Information

First Name:Maomi
Last Name: Michi
Village of Residence: Kiri
Title: Silent Mister
Appearance: Maomi is tall compared to most Kunochi. Measuring up at about 5’ 11”, she has many a time been called a freak. She has tan skin that sticks out like a sore thumb behind her light green hair. She styles her hair with one shorter bunch of bangs covering her right eye and her nose. Two longer pieces fall down almost to her chest, crossing at the ends. She lets the rest down strait, draping a little over halfway down her back.
She wears a light blue kimono with white details and a white vest. Her hands are usually wrapped in bandages as are her right knee and left lower leg. She wears light blue ninja sandals and a white headband tied above her head. She many times will paint her fingernails blue, matching the kimono. A shy smile usually completes the look.

Jutsu Information

Place Jutsu Templates here in each respective Jutsu Catagory!

Ninjutsu:
Name: Water Clone Technique

Chakra Cost: 45

Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power.[2] Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Prerequisites: N/A

Name: Hidden Mist Technique

Chakra Cost:20

Description: This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Prerequisites:

Name: Water Prison Technique

Chakra Cost: 40

Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth.[2] Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.[2]
Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.[3] Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his tenketsu simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison. It can also be stored in scrolls as traps

Prerequisites:

Name: Mist Servant Technique

Chakra Cost: 25

Description: This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multipy, the victim will eventually be worn down.

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique

Chakra Cost: 20

Description: A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody.

Genjutsu:

Taijutsu:

Other Jutsu:

[Total Jutsu]

{D} - 3
{C} - 2
{B} -
{A} -
{S} -

Background Information

History:
Birth Arc-
Maomi grew up in a deprived family. Both her parents were shinobi who hadn’t gotten the chance to progress past chuunin because a tragic accident while on a mission where they lost their ability to do jutsu. Growing up with parents unable to perform jutsu, Maomi was forced to self-training. She couldn’t start the academy until she was twelve because she had to help her family survive.

Academy Arc-
At age twelve she started her training at the academy. She tried harder than most. Some say it’s do she can do what her parents didn’t, but that hasn’t been confirmed. It was hard considering she was older than most of the students, but she did end up having top marks and graduating after only three years at age fifteen.

Genin Arc-
As a genin, not many saw her train. They labeled her as an easy target, ignoring the fact of her quick graduation. That was a big mistake. Nobody knew anything about her other than her teammates, and even her teammates knew very little. In the exams, many were surprised by her abilities. They underestimated her, so she became a chuunin the year she graduated from the academy. Everybody was surprised by her sheer determination and silence in battle.

Chuunin Arc-
Just a year ago, her mother took her own life and her father was never the same again. Just what she needed, something else to worry about.

Nowadays, she’s a little more open and spends most of her hours training, hanging out with her few friends, or taking care of her family. That is, when she’s not on missions or doing odd jobs.

OOC Alias: lilCoz

Rp Sample:
Maomi walked over to a man slouched over in a chair, a pained look of her face as she brought him a steaming bowl of ramen. “Ya know dad, I got assigned a new mission today. I might be gone for awhile. Will you be okay alone? I’ve already asked our kind neighbors to check up on you.”

The man nodded absently and Maomi cried. “Dad, I hate to see you this way. Losing your place as a ninja wasn’t the end of the world. Just please father, come back to what you were when I was little.” Hot tears ran down her face as her father slowly ate his meal. “Please, I want you back. I need you.”

She knew it was no use. He had been this way for the last year, but she couldn’t quit being a ninja. She needed the funds from her missions to support the family. “I know it’s been hard since Mom…” She trailed off. “Since Mom…” She choked. “…took her life. She couldn’t stand the pressure. Just be careful. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She ran off to her room to gather her things. ’I really don’t know what to do.’

Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 940359

Maomi Michi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maomi Michi   Maomi Michi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Maomi Michi
Page 1 of 1