Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_lcap11%Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_lcap44%Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_lcap44%Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_lcapBleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_voting_barBleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_lcapBleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_voting_barBleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dionysus

Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0   Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 Roughd10

A New Beginning

Soul Society, the afterlife that awaits those within the living world, a world of spectacular beauty. Inhabited by the notorious Shinigami, the death gods that reap the lives of hollows and transfer lost souls into the welcoming grasp of Soul Society. However, these hollows have existed since the shinigami came to being, devouring loose souls with murderous intent. these are the creatures that the shinigami slaughter to save a soul. however, not only are they the guardian angels for soul, but also the human race. they are the protectors of their race, whether it was granted to them or not. They are the unseen Patrons of Justice. the Shinigami can only be described as the 'good guys' in both worlds. they work together and do not rest until Justice prevails!

The Shinigami have created headquarters within Soul Society, surrounded by the Rukongai districts. They call their new founded government the Gotei. "Dying to exterminate great evil. Know that this is the spirit of the Gotei..." the purpose of the shinigami originated from the creation of this symbol of protection. The Gotei also serves as the main military organization in Soul Society, branching out into certain Divisions; each Division is lead by a capable and respected shinigami that has proved his or herself to be able to take full control of the one Divisions duties. Outside the structures of the Gotei's base, the wandering soul city lies, Rukongai. this is the largest Portion of Soul Society and the most Populated. it is divided into 320 districts, 80 being separated to the north, south, east, and west. Higher numbered districts are father away and begin to decay into slums. This land is were the souls reside, should that are not shinigami. under the protection of their guardians, they live in harmony.

Catastrophe struck when an epidemic took over the Soul Society. Day after day, it spread beneath the naked eye and began to infect shinigami, pluses, and even hollows. Years were spent searching for a cure, but finally the disease had taken the lives of many including those who ran much of the Soul Society. Finally, the disease had been countered after various research from the 12th Division, but the Seireitei was left in ruin and somehow the hollow gained immunity through many years of dealing with it.

200 Years Later, new faces appeared in the Seireitei as a man named Zeke Osakawa took over the Soul Society and replenished its life through innovation and courage. However, a man by the name of Katsu Nori Noboru was lurking in the shadows, ready to strike the Soul Society without remorse.

Katsu's plan was soiled, and now once again both sides have been left to recuperate, left in pieces and ready to rebuild society only to face more dangers and difficulties at every turn. Karakura has modernized, taking in a larger population with more potential humans becoming affected by the surrounding reiatsu. Even Hueco Mundo sits and awaits a new king to lead them to do great things. Are you good, or perhaps you would prefer to slaughter innocents? The choice is yours, creativity only limited by the perimeters of your own mind!

So, come and immerse yourself in the exciting world of

BLEACH ARMAGEDDON DAY V2.0

Here at Bleach Armageddon Day 2.0, the staff strives for acceptance into our community, and the ability for anyone to have fun here! Our site is non-Canon, allowing the Roleplayer to be able to unleash his/her own creativity!

Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0 Adaybu10

Code:
[url=http://bleachadayv2.forumotion.com/][img]http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/16/24/62/44/adaybu10.jpg[/img][/url]

Here's our button for affiliation, feel free to add us!
Back to top Go down

Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Page 1 of 1