Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Kuran, Vindice I_vote_lcap11%Kuran, Vindice I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Kuran, Vindice I_vote_lcap44%Kuran, Vindice I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Kuran, Vindice I_vote_lcap44%Kuran, Vindice I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Kuran, Vindice I_vote_lcapKuran, Vindice I_voting_barKuran, Vindice I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Kuran, Vindice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vindice
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Vindice

Ryō : 945028

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Kuran, Vindice Left_bar_bleue300/300Kuran, Vindice Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Kuran, Vindice Left_bar_bleue200/200Kuran, Vindice Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Kuran, Vindice Empty
PostSubject: Kuran, Vindice   Kuran, Vindice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 pm

General Information

First Name: Vindice
Last Name: Kuran
Village of Residence: Kumogakure
Title: Running Bull 
Appearance:Kuran, Vindice 409px-Adult_lambo-1

Clan Information

Name: Kuran Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Magnetic Contract 

History: The Kuran clan is a fairly new clan, its creator having been a Chunin from Kumogakure. He had average skills and was the laughing stock of the village, due to constantly being struck by lightning. However, he not only survived, but the constant lightning strikes created a mutation in his genes, giving him the ability to move metal objects with magnetic force. This ability was then passed to his children and their children.
Known Members: Vindice Kuran

*Family Tree:
*Clan Weapons: Lightning Horns
*Clan Techniques: 

*Clan Abilities:

Name: Magnetic Contract
Clan: Kuran

Description: The user can see the magnetic charge of a metal object and change the magnetic charge of their own chakra (Positive, negative) to attract objects to them or repel objects to them, but only as long as its metal. They can also coat the air around them with chakra to sense and stop any metal objects flying towards them. However, the magnetic force is stopped if the object being manipulated is coated in another's chakra.

Extra Abilites: None 

Forms: None
Levels: Genin- Can manipulate Kunais and Shuriken
Chunin, C & B rank missing nin- Can manipulate small to large swords.
Jounin, A-Rank missing nin- Can manipulate metal objects weighing over a ton.
Kage, S-Rank missing nin- Can manipulate objects weighing over 50 tons.

Weapon Information

Name: Lightning Horns

Apperance: Small yellow horns made of metal that can be attached and detached to the owner's head.

Abilities: Harnesses and doubles the power of Raiton techniques, mostly Electrico Cornata.

Jutsu Information

Place Jutsu Templates here in each respective Jutsu Catagory!

Ninjutsu:
Name: Electrico Stream

Chakra Cost: 70   

Description: Sends a stream of electricity from the users hands. 

Prerequisites: None

Name: Electrico Reveral 

Chakra Cost: 70   

Description: Captures the power of an opponents Raiton technique of equal or less power and channels it out with the added force of the user's chakra.

Prerequisites: Can only be used as a counter-attack

Genjutsu:
Name: Electrico Conductor 

Chakra Cost: 40  

Description: Sends a light wave of electricity into the opponent that messes with their brain signals, making their body parts switch control for a short amount of time.

Taijutsu:
Name: Rai-Taijutsu

Chakra Cost: 45  

Description: Coats the users hands and feet with electricity. 

Other Jutsu: Clan jutsu-
Name: Electrico Cornata

Chakra Cost: 85  

Description: Channels a large amount of electricity into the Lightning Horns, making them extremely lethal. The power in the horns also propels the user forward, making them run at remarkable speed. Similar to Chidori in the fact that, without eyes like the Sharingan, its easy to miss the target. 

Prerequisites: 1 Post to charge.

Name: Perfected Electrico Cornata 

Chakra Cost: 110  

Description: Perfected by Vindice Kuran, he channels a lot more chakra into the lightning horns, making it possible for electricity to stream out of the horns, making the move effective even if the horns don't make contact. 

Prerequisites: 3 posts to charge

[Total Jutsu]

{D} - 0 
{C} - 2
{B} - 2
{A} - 1
{S} - 1

Background Information

History: 
Birth Arc: Vindice was born in Kumogakure, apart of the Kuran clan, the laughing stock of the village. They made their living not as shinobi, but laborers, due to their ability to lift heavy metal objects. His parents were always arguing, and almost never smiled around him.

Childhood Arc: Vindice was looking forward to joining the academy, but his parents feared he would be made fun of, and instead had him begin an early career as a worker. Vindice had other plans though and trained himself to use the Bunshin no jutsu. Using the simple technique, he would sneak into the academy. The kids made fun of him for being a Kuran, as his parents feared, but Vindice used his abilities for better uses than work. Using his magnetic abilities, Vindice never missed a target during shuriken practice and became the top of his class. Kids started to treat him better, and he made a lot of friends with his kind personality. He eventually graduated, becoming a full fledged shinobi to the complete surprise of his parents. 

Genin Arc: As a Genin, Vindice was always eager for missions, pushing himself to lift heavier and larger metal objects. He also trained himself in his own jutsu, as his parents were talentless. After 2 years, Vindice was manipulating from 2-5 metal swords at a time and had mastered the electrico stream. His instructor reccomended him for examination by the Raikage to become Chunin, but upon hearing his clan name, he was turned down, without any inspection whatsoever. Vindice had become tired of the image of the Kuran, being a family of weaklings. He dedicated himself to working harder and eventually learned the Electrico Cornata and Electrico Reversal. He had been a Genin for 3 years and was now to powerful to keep that rank. The Raikage had choice but to promote him to Chunin.

Chunin Arc: Vindice was now a Chunin but still faced the same kind of prejudice. He was still a Kuran and therefore recieved no missions. His parents told him that there was nothing he could do and that it was all fate. It was then that Vindice snapped. It was because of them that the Kuran were looked down upon. Because they were weak and accepted everything. Vindice believed that the only way the Kuran would get respect was to stop accepting their fate and instead fight it. So Vindice denied that these weak people were ever his parents, and killed them. He then denied that 5 jounin outmatched a single Chunin and managed to kill them. Vindice then fled the village, swearing to continue to deny and fight. He eventually mastered the Electrico Cornata against a group of A-rank missing ninjas, earning himself the same rank. Vindice doesn't want revenge against anything or anyone, he just wants to live his life being seen as something besides a no-good Kuran.

OOC Alias: Vindice, Captain Bravo

Rp Sample: Vindice woke up in a tree, yawning. It was very sunny and he could hear children laughing. He smiled and threw his coat on, despite the heat. He was on the outskirts of Konoha, judging by the types of trees and grass. He had always admired Konoha, so peaceful and prosperous. As he walked, a ball flew straight into his face and knocked him over. Some children looked at him as he got up shaking and began to run, but stopped as they heard him laughing. With a tear in his eye, Vindice got up and tossed the ball back to the kids. "Be more careful next time...with your strength you could kill someone." he said holding his nose in pain. He was a criminal with a kind personality...not something people would expect. Vindice had no money but that wasn't anything new, as he was barely paid while living in Kumogakure. He pulled a kunai from his pocket and decided to get food the old fashioned way. Hunting.
Back to top Go down

Kuran, Vindice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Bingo Book :: Missing Ninja-
Jump to: