Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_lcap11%Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_lcap44%Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_lcap44%Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_lcapNamikaze, Minato FINISHED I_voting_barNamikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_lcapNamikaze, Minato FINISHED I_voting_barNamikaze, Minato FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Namikaze, Minato FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Namikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Minato Namikaze

Ryō : 930614

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Left_bar_bleue200/200Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Left_bar_bleue200/200Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Namikaze, Minato FINISHED   Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

General Information

First Name: Minato
Last Name: Namikaze
Village of Residence: Konohagakure
Title: n/a
Appearance: Namikaze, Minato FINISHED 2hqqe05
Minato is known to sport the bright blond spikey hair that he has inheritated from his forefather Naruto and from the man whose name he was given upon birth. Minato prefers to keep his hair slightly longer than most boys his age having it hang slightly within his line of sight. Minato’s eyes are a deep blue rivaling the sky. He also sports a light sweater hoodie that is white in color with a dark blow strip going down the arms. Keeping with the light clothing Minato wears cargo shorts that stop just above his ankles before finishing off his attire with the usual Zori sandals.

Clan Information

Clan: Namikaze
Kekkei Genkai: Kuro-en - Black Flame

Weapon Information

Name: Chakra Blade

Apperance: Namikaze, Minato FINISHED CHAKRA%2BBLADES%2BNaruto%2BArma

Abilities: highly uniquely-designed trench knife, these blades are worn like brass knuckles, but each one has a sharpened zigzag "tooth" over each knuckle, and a blade coming out of one end. The knives are made from a special metal that can be infused through "chakra flow" with elemental chakra or Yin-Yang chakra to produce added effects. When infused with wind-natured chakra, it can easily pierce through stone. The knives' damage and effect can also be maximized if the person has a better control of their chakra.

Jutsu Information

Ninjutsu: Rasengan: A swirling sphere of pure chakra that does not require hand symbols. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This tends to launch the target backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater.
Chakra Cost: 80-90

Rasenshuriken: Rasenshuriken is similar to the Rasengan of the aspects of not requiring hand symbols. However unlike the Rasengan, Rasenshuriken is created by adding Chakra Nature to the already concentrated chakra previously gathered. Rasenshuriken much like it’s namesake takes on the form of a shuriken and is able to be tossed at an opponent. However unlike it’s natural state(Rasengan) the damage done by this Jutsu is on the cellular level. It destories the Chakra cells within the body which is not only extremely dangerous to it’s victim but if not used properly dangerous to it’s user.
Require: Wind (Fuuton) Element
Chakra Cost: 100+

Blades of Wind: Like the Rasengan this Jutsu can be completed without the use of hand signs. The user has to gather Chakra within their hands (almost like Medic Nins for healing) and then in vision their chakra as sharp knives. This Jutsu requires very little Chakra use for minor damage (ie: minor cuts) to maximum Chakra usage (ie: lethal lacerations that can rival Kunai, Shuriken and even swords.)
Cost: 20-70(Depending how much Chakra you put into creating the blades)

Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale): A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.
Cost: 45

Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through): The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.
Cost: 50

Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist): A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.
Cost: 65

Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon): The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
Cost: 55

Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind): After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a stong wind-fire elemental combination attack.
Cost: 40

Genjutsu: Minato is horrible when it comes to Genjutsu and usually has a hard time realizing when he has been placed under a Genjutsu if it isn’t too obvious. He also has a difficult time breaking the Genjutsu as well.

Taijutsu: Minato has basic to moderate skill as a Taijutsu user however he constantly trains to improve his Taijutsu.

Other Jutsu: Is currently training for the use of the Hiraishin No Jutsu: Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

[Total Jutsu] 8

{D} - 1
{C} - 4
{B} - 1
{A} - 1
{S} - 1

Background Information

History: Birth/Childhood Arc: Minato was born into the Namikaze line as one of the few direct descendants of Naruto Namikaze. His parents, quickly noticing their son’s bright yellow hai,r had given their boy the name of Naruto’s father; the once hero of the Hidden leaf Yondaime Hokage, in the hopes that it would bring their son good fortune. By the time the boy was five years old he was showing signs of one day becoming a promising Shinobi for Konohagakure.It was clearly noted that the young boy excelled in Ninjutsu and had a moderate understanding for Taijutsu. By age seven he had been admitted into the Ninja Academy.

Genin Arc: As excepted Minato had only grown with his skills while enrolled at the Academy, not taking the boy long before graduating as a Genin by the age of 10 (he was held in for advance teachings ie: Nature Manipulation). The two years that he had spent as a Genin Minato perfected the family signature Jutsu Rasengan, while also continuing with his Nature manipulation training. As a Genin he had completed 436 D rank missions, 243 C Rank Missions, 30 B Rank Mission and only 2 A Rank Missions.

Chunin/Current Arc: Having grown well as a Genin Minato was presented with the opportunity to take the Chunin Exam at the age of 12. He had passed all three stages of the Exam with flying colors. However his poor ability with Genjutsu reared it’s ugly head in the final rounds of the third stage of the exams. His opponent was a Genjutsu expert who had effectively ended the final match as a draw having forced Minato use all of his Chakra. Both contestants had passed out at the same time for Chakra exhaustion. Having become a Chunin he has been training for Summonings and attempting to learn the Hiraishin No Jutsu.

OOC Alias: Shoe

Rp Sample: An Old X-men Site that died…player Scott Summers…ps..if you want one more naruto base I can attempt to find an old post from a few years back…just as good as this but a bit shorter lol

Quote :
His heart fluttered at the sight of the doctor sitting by herself in the rose garden. The rays of the sun seemed to bounce perfectly from her features giving her, in his opinion, a heavenly glow. Although to Scott she always seemed to be glowing. It was at times like this that he wished he wasn’t color blind. Sure he could see colors, however they were only in different shades of red leading up to black. He couldn’t even see white anymore, just a very light shade of grey. In fact when he had to go cloths shaping he usually took someone with him. After all he didn’t want to pick something that didn’t fit with anything he had in his wardrobe. The only reason he could dress himself now without looking like a slob was due to his memory. He had an excellent memory knowing where he placed a certain item. In fact he was pretty sure that he could walk throughout his room with his eyes closed dress himself and not bump into a single item or need a seeing stick for reference.

Yes his mutation had helped him to hone his other senses when he had lived blind for a month before receiving his glasses. He could hear where a person was moving and defend himself by hearing the movements of others. Also his sense of feel had picked up as well. He could tell you what an object was just by the texture. His sense of smell had grown although it wasn’t that much different than an average human being. However when it came to applying these sense’s who better to use them on than a certain red head. If he was blessed enough to have a quite classroom he would be able to tell you if she entered with his back turned to the door. Although there was something else that seemed to draw him towards the Telepath. What that was, was at the current moment unknown to him.

He watched her captivated as she twirled the rose in her fingers taking in the scent of the flower. He chuckled lightly as he turned his features to look down at the bench between them as the muscles within his face pulled back slightly forming a wide smile to bear a set of perfect white teeth. “Nothing says ‘We currently don’t like you Mr. Summers’ as giving a surprise pop quiz and then reminding them of a packet that’s due at the end of the week.” He turned his attention back up to glance at Jean. He noticed that she had already picked the thorns from the rose and placed it in her hair. Of course if he couldn’t tell the difference between her hair and the Rose he would have had a hard time telling it was there. The lens of his glasses only made her auburn hair that much darker.

Through his glasses he moved his gaze to look into what he knew to be emerald hues as he noted the knitting of her brows. At first he was about to question if everything was alright however stopped when asked a question of her own first. “It’s nothing Jean, really. I’ve just been stressed lately is all.” He said lightly with a small shrug of his shoulders. “The Institute is getting more students an paperwork is just piling up. Not to mention leaving to pick up students or preventing other’s from misusing their abilities in public. It just all adds up.” It was true that the Institute was seeing a steady increase in his residency however that wasn’t the complete truth. He didn’t dare tell her that he hadn’t been releasing the energy building up, and for someone who enjoyed being in the sun too much energy wasn’t exactly good for his health.

Blinking behind his glasses he watched as she stood and out stretched her hand to him. Staring from the out stretched hand, to her face and then back to the hand he reached out slightly placing his hand in her offering one. Bringing his thoughts back to what she asked he couldn’t help but smile softly at her. “Jean you’re going to have to be more specific. The Professor use to tell us a lot of things.” Charles had, in Scott’s eyes been the father that he had lost many years ago. So everything the Professor had ever said to Scott he had hung onto like gold. Although this was only after the Professor had proved that he was really trying to help the young man. At the time Scott had been known to do things as he felt like it without thinking much of those around him. It had earned him a few good lectures and only once the Professors disappointment.

Last edited by Minato on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 936159

Namikaze, Minato FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namikaze, Minato FINISHED   Namikaze, Minato FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Some of your Chakra Costs are off, but as long as you fix it then the App is fine and you can add your Jutsu to your Character Sheet.

Although I placed the Rasengan and Rasenshuriken on the Limited List, you pretty much provided enough information and skill to start off with them, although I suggested you just train them like you would normally train a jutsu, just so you have better control over them.

Other than that...

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Namikaze, Minato FINISHED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: