Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Story Line I_vote_lcap11%Story Line I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Story Line I_vote_lcap44%Story Line I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Story Line I_vote_lcap44%Story Line I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Story Line I_vote_lcapStory Line I_voting_barStory Line I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Story Line I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Story Line I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Story Line I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Story Line I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Story Line I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Story Line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Story Line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Story Line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Story Line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Story Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 934159

Story Line Empty
PostSubject: Story Line   Story Line I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Darkness and death.... That is all the Rokudaime Hokage saw.... "Kyuubi... Did I do this?" 'No, Naruto, it wasn't you.' The Namikaze sighed, if he hadn't of taken his father's name, this never would of happened. It had been just then that Naruto had found his Kekkei Genkai, the combination of the Uzumaki and Namikaze blood. It was, in his opinion, too powerful. Even Kyuubi noted that it was. And now, Naruto was responsible for this war, and all this death. In his arms was a brown haired newborn, silent as he slept in his father's arms. The boy's face bore a whisker mark on both cheeks, similar to his father, with another running vertically up his chin. But this could not be seen as his face was covered with dust and dirt from his father's last jutsu. This was Naruto's son, named after Naruto's hero; Itachi Uchiha. Why the Uchiha was a hero to Naruto was because he betrayed his family, for the sake of the Village, he saved Konoha from the takeover. There in Naruto's arms, laid Itachi Namikaze, sleeping soundly like the war never of happened.

"Kyuubi, I want you to be sealed into Tachi... Do it for me 'kay?" Naruto muttered as he stroked his son's hair. The Kyuubi manifested itself out of the seal into a golden chakra form, his tails still connecting him to the seal. "Naruto. You have to be the stupidest Jinchuuriki in the world, but don't worry; I'll protect your son." 'My final three jutsu... Gotta make 'em count...' The blond preformed handsigns, muttering a name of a jutus that would be lost to the world; this revived all of the shinobi that had died because of Naruto. The next jutsu he performed was another that would be lost to the world due to the Namikaze's death. This released the Kyuubi into the world, all of the revived shinobi watched in fear, and distress.

"Naruto Namikaze, you are your father's son." Kyuubi spoke to him only. Naruto smiled and placed his son on a nearby stone and preformed the last set of handsigns. “Shiki Fūjin” Shinigami appeared behind the Namikaze, taking the Kyuubi and sealing him into Itachi, and then he grabbed Naruto’s smiling body and disappeared. But Naruto wasn’t that dumb, it was a clone, but Naruto was still dying rapidly. He quickly devised a note and sealed it with a blood seal. Naruto then fell to the ground with a thump, while Itachi’s cries filled the battlefield.

It has been 100 years since that incidence, since the Namikaze’s death. Itachi grew up and died father of two and grandfather of four. Both the Uchiha Clan and the Namikaze Clan were put under the Clan Restoration Act, now both thriving more than ever. But to be a direct descendant of Naruto is the greatest honor that there ever would be. The only people directly descended from the great blond are Itachi's great grandson and his two brothers.

All of the shinobi during the war where Naruto lost his battle grew old and found happiness. Their techniques were listed in the village archives, and their names etched on the memorial stone as they lost their lives in one last final battle.

Now on the brink of yet another war, peace has grown slim between the Villages. Many shinobi training harder than ever in preparation. At the last meeting between the Hokage and Kazekage, they both asked themself the same question...

"100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Story Line
Page 1 of 1